This Programme involves maximum commitment to developing objectives aimed at optimising the individual qualities of each player.
Simply as a general reference, we list these objectives below:
- To stretch the current limit of their physical and technical-tactical performance.
- To include new tactical concepts and automated responses transferable to the game, having at their disposal greater quality and availability in their resources to resolve situations.
- To acknowledge and put in practice the concept of reciprocal cooperation, as the source of success for a team's game.
- To improve the quality of the decisions a player takes, by training their capacity for observation, analysis and execution applied to different situations during a match.
- To strengthen players' self-esteem and determination in achieving favourable results.
- To consolidate a personality capable of taking part in and leading a variety of situations typical of sport at a highly competitive level.
- To share in different competition-related experiences based on friendly games organised with local teams at different competitive levels.
The contents of this Programme are aimed at obtaining maximum results in:
- Physical preparation.
- Technique applied to game situations.
- The way each individual moves within a chosen system of play.
- Individual and group tactical movements in situations involving attack and defence.
- The creation of concepts, on the basis of situational analysis, talks and reviews.
- Work on volition and behaviour, based on individual exercises using behavioural psychology: role taking, role playing and role creating.
- Individual and group performance applied to competition against elite players.
These are all those things the players have been able to take on board by the time they have completed this Programme.
The following is a list of these benefits and the different considerations they involve:
- Optimization of their individual capacities and qualities as football player.
- Inclusion of new resources originating in actions aimed at offering the best responses.
- Eradication of restrictions ordinarily caused by faulty movements or bad habits, lack of conceptual clarity, and the large number of inhibitions typical of each individual player.
- Optimization of the quality and level of difficulty in connection with their learning experiences.
Age of Participants Teams
- National Men's Team.
- National Women's Team.
- U-20 National Men's Team.
- U-20 National Women's Team.
- U-17 National Men's Team.
- U-17 National Women's Team.
The age of the players, as well as their experiences, the period of time chosen, and their group targets, will help us determine the profile and demands of the task to be developed.
Periods of Time
The football institutions interested in this Programme may opt for any of the following terms:
- 2-week term: 20 training sessions.
- 4-week term: 40 training sessions.
- 6-week term: 60 training sessions.
- 8-week term: 80 training sessions.
- Period of time specifically requested by each football institution.